DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 21 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I've only made the change I showed in the thread.

Try a new campaign with only the theme loaded - no other extensions.
    Ok I try that and Change all desktop images
    One more time, thank you very much Mister Trenloe for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    One more time, thank you very much Mister Trenloe for your help !
    No worries at all! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing one-a-day themes with us!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

MAJOR UPDATE FOR ALL THEMES : Change the desktop frame from middle to decal. For the res upper than 1920x1080, you now have the desktop centered but Desktop stay in res HD with a background behind in black

If you have an idea or a theme for a theme, let me a message in this thread

Sasimira, Thank you. Does this mean the image we have in your themes is now or 'will be' centered mostly and we can scale the image we swap out with from there?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Sasimira, Thank you. Does this mean the image we have in your themes is now or 'will be' centered mostly and we can scale the image we swap out with from there?
    if your res is upper than HD or if you scale your ui, your theme is all time centered.
    for example this screen where my FG is scalled at 50%

Thanks for the update. Turns out that although I was one of the people asking for a centered image (2k screen here) I got used to the image being split. That is because (as GM) there are so many open windows on top of the image that I never see much of the split lines anyway. Instead I appreciate the image ('s mixed colors) being visible around corners and edges instead of having a solid color. Sorry for changing my mind after several weeks of usage.

Warning: Spoiler for a small part of the Age of Ashes Citadel Vault map. I specifically used low resolution here for less spoilers and no encounters can be seen.

FG_theme.jpg
    Last edited by Weissrolf; May 7th, 2020 at 08:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Thanks for the update. Turns out that although I was one of the people asking for a centered image (2k screen here) I got used to the image being split. That is because (as GM) there are so many open windows on top of the image that I never see much of the split lines anyway. Instead I appreciate the image ('s mixed colors) being visible around corners and edges instead of having a solid color. Sorry for changing my mind after several weeks of usage.

Warning: Spoiler for a small part of the Age of Ashes Citadel Vault map. I specifically used low resolution here for less spoilers and no encounters can be seen.

FG_theme.jpg
    LoL... I can't do and undo all the time either and everyone prefers a centered theme...

Oh, I did not mean for you to change anything. I will just keep the old versions around.

Sasimira,

The new theme > Age of Ashes and the fact it is 'centered with a black border >> This is absolutely awesome. Its so perfect that I am hoping it will stay to launch. I do know they are changing how the images will be in Unity with an update coming up. This may be for Classic in which case this will not affect your themes.

I would post a screen I am so happy. Sasmira-theme.jpg

hoo nice ! it's cool if it's good for you ! I'm happy
    Now we wait and see the new features

Thread Information