DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last
    Thank you very much for these Sasmira. I had been hoping someone with skill would put out some nice themes.

Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Surge View Post
    Thank you very much for these Sasmira. I had been hoping someone with skill would put out some nice themes.

Thank you again!
    Thank you !!!!

hey ! New day for me ! new theme

Your killing me. Now I have to come up with an ext that will let me cycle through your kick *** themes without reloading the game I am hosting.

Its such a good problem to have. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JTM3469 View Post
    Your killing me. Now I have to come up with an ext that will let me cycle through your kick *** themes without reloading the game I am hosting.

Its such a good problem to have. Thanks!!!
    Héhé, tomorrow a new again

My last is very nice, if you love the Dark Ambiance A lot of images are in White and black !

Today ... hmmm ... it's Black Flag time
    Last edited by Sasmira; April 9th, 2020 at 00:23.

WoW! These are great. I am running a 1440 resolution. Is there a way to have only one image fill entire screen rather than have it in 4 tiles? Pirates.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    WoW! These are great. I am running a 1440 resolution. Is there a way to have only one image fill entire screen rather than have it in 4 tiles? Pirates.jpg
    The background doesn't work like that - it's a tiled graphic setup as a FG framedef. The graphic never expands or contracts to fit the screen, it always shows the base image on a 1:1 pixel ratio, and tiles if the screen is bigger than the base image.

The theme could be changed to move the image to a decal. But, again, this is a 1:1 pixel ratio - all having it as a decal will do is stop it tiling, you'll get the standard background behind.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Have you try to change the ui size by using the /scaleui
    example /scaleui 200
    the range is 50 to 200

Yes scaling the UI does help a bit. Thanks for the information Trenloe!

Any chance to create a dark theme, based in the simple gray theme?

Black and grey. No image background, very simple.

Thanks to all created themes to community.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information