DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by Berrik View Post
    Ah ok, thanks for your help. I wish players had a little more control over their ui individually
    This...honestly....it's not great that you can't set individual high contrast, or color-blind themes...I don't see well enough for the dark themes that run rampant out there...granted, you should work with your GM if something isn't working for you, but it should not NEED to go through your GM for UI settings like this.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

.Hello Sasmira thank you for your themes.

I have a question, how did you put your buttons layout like that? thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaidou88 View Post
    I have a question, how did you put your buttons layout like that? thank you.
    That is the old layout, which was changed (due to user and development issues) to what we currently have.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That is the old layout, which was changed (due to user and development issues) to what we currently have.

Thank You.

The leather legacy theme seems to be unable to display the PF2 action icons in character sheets(action tab, partiularly for spells), but the others seem to be able to show them fine. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Tried digging into the files but can;t tell what it is

Quote Originally Posted by CassMerry View Post
    Does anyone know what might be causing this? Tried digging into the files but can;t tell what it is
    The updated_fonts.xml file in the extension is using the standard NotoSans-Bold.ttf and NotoSans-Regular.ttf files, it needs to use NotoSans-Bold-PF2.ttf and NotoSans-Regular-PF2.ttf
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information