DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Larger Portrait Request

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a field to the character sheet where players can attach an image link for a larger portrait, or maybe just the ability to attach images to the background / note section? I have a few players requesting something larger then their tiny portrait hex.

Quote Originally Posted by zapgun View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible to add a field to the character sheet where players can attach an image link for a larger portrait, or maybe just the ability to attach images to the background / note section? I have a few players requesting something larger then their tiny portrait hex.
    I have my players upload a character image to me. I then resize them to a rational size and put them into an image section that I call PC portraits. Share them with the table then all the players can see all the character images.

I would like to see an option like this as well.

Hi Folks,

I'll take a look into the VtM Ruleset and see what we can do with Images for our players.

For my game, like Emsdev, I have put them all into a folder and shared them.

Anyway, let me look, it won't go into v1.1.3 as I'm calling time on this update tonight.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I got the players to send me their portraits then I pasted them all together and made it a decal thats on the tabletop
    Attachment 37256
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Willot; June 29th, 2020 at 10:26.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Maybe something like this.

FG - charPort 1.3.jpg

I did this in a 3.5/pathfinder character sheet and it is still something I did not finish and it was not tested in live game.

I can share details if you are interested.

PS.
    This was pure amateur work in xml and code of FGU.
    As I mentioned before I am not completely sure how exactly it will work in live game. Also this kind of image can be put anywhere.

If you have the extenion you should post it up in the 3.5/pathfinder sub forum or the Armory. People would love it
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Meh. On the list of what FG Traveller "needs", given the limited resources that Mongoose is devoting to FG Traveller support this is waaaaay towards the back of line IMO. Get High Guard up and available as priority #1

Quote Originally Posted by Guzalot View Post
    Meh. On the list of what FG Traveller "needs", given the limited resources that Mongoose is devoting to FG Traveller support this is waaaaay towards the back of line IMO. Get High Guard up and available as priority #1
    Hi, erm what do you mean by 'the limited resources that Mongoose is devoting to FG Traveller support'?

If you look at the ToDo page you'll note that High Guard is in testing, though the book isn't much good without the ruleset updates, those are being worked on.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi, erm what do you mean by 'the limited resources that Mongoose is devoting to FG Traveller support'?

If you look at the ToDo page you'll note that High Guard is in testing, though the book isn't much good without the ruleset updates, those are being worked on.

Cheers,
    MBM
    No insult intended, I appreciate all you do. Guess DnD 5E has me spoiled with all of their FG stuff ready to go at the same time as the physical books are released.

Thread Information