DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - 2 Players, Monday nights EST 5E

FG License: I have FG Ultimate, he has a demo.
    Time Zone: EST We're in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly games, Monday nights preferred, 5pm - 11pm range.
    Term: Prefer a published campaign (especially Avernus, CoS, etc.) but open for short term things
    Voice: Zoom, Discord, Facetime, whatever you want.

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: I've played on and off since 1990, he is new but picking up quickly.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very new - I am running DotMM for friends and figuring it out on the fly. Plan to have a little patience while we figure out how to operate in FG efficiently We're pretty quick so I don't expect us to drag you down for too long.

Character Type Preferred: Fun characters. My last one was a Forest Gnome Arcane Trickster who had a fascination with cheese and human food. That being said, we can fill any role needed: tank, striker, BFC, skill monkey - you tell us what you need and we can have fun with the characters.

About me: We are reliable players who are looking for a drama-free group that likes to have fun. We aren't the best at doing voices and whatnot but we try to stay in character and keep the story moving. I am a note taker during the game and try to keep character knowledge organized.

Fair warning - our senses of humor tend towards puns, word play, and dad-jokes.
    Last edited by rgoodwi3; April 7th, 2020 at 15:36.

Thread Information