5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

View Poll Results: Which system is your preference?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 5E

77 73.33%
  • D&d Classic

11 10.48%
  • Pathfinder 1st or 2nd edition

19 18.10%
  • Castles and Crusades

5 4.76%
  • Starfinder

7 6.67%
  • Call of Cthulhu

6 5.71%
  • Mongoose Traveller

6 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JetMD75 View Post
    I'm thinking about putting together a game for Veterans. I own Fantasy grounds Ultimate so no purchases necessary on your end. If I find a group, we will discuss times and details. I will handle any purchases for module assets etc. I'll wait and see what kind of feedback I get before writing a couple pages on what I would like, blah, blah, blah.

Vets only game...sounds awesome to me.

Peace!
    Interested

sounds great if I figure out this frerakin program

I'm down

I'd like to try, if family approves.

Gulf War vet, SpecWar. US Navy.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Ex navy here 8 years 94-02.

I would be interested in playing. I can run pretty much any day after 7 est. as my shift is changing. This week or next.

I have played and DMed since AD&D.

I love story and role play over combat. I don't mind playing any class that would round out a party. I don't typically play the best race / class combo. I like to think out the box with characters and do different things.

I'm very interested depending on the date/time. Am on PST. Have gamed since before AD&D existed...prefer PF1, but would be interested in other things as well.

Sounds promising!
    Long time off and on gamer since Red Box D&D. Last played GURPS and Traveller weekly (4 years ago), now getting into OSR (DCC and LL in particular) via VTT. Was actually scheduled to host/Judge a DCC Road Crew game before our FLGS had to shutdown for COVID19. Would be open to most ideas.

Service: USAF (Ammo)
    Years: 85-89 (IRR 95)
    At least one reason why the last two stats don't matter: stats? We don't need no stinking stats.

I would be interested. 9 years in the Army 3 active, 6 reserves. What time and game system are you planing on running?

Hey, if you still have room...I would like to join.
    13 years and counting Army, and available just about any time of day/day of week.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Not 100% sure but I think if you edit your original post, then scroll down under the Additional Options section, you should see a "Post a Poll" option. I know that's where it is when you initially start a thread.
    Got it figured out
    Once post is live, it's done through the "thread tools" tab up at the top right.
    Poll posted!

Thread Information