DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Which system is your preference?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 5E

77 73.33%
  • D&d Classic

11 10.48%
  • Pathfinder 1st or 2nd edition

19 18.10%
  • Castles and Crusades

5 4.76%
  • Starfinder

7 6.67%
  • Call of Cthulhu

6 5.71%
  • Mongoose Traveller

6 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 17 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight General View Post
    sounds like fun please send me the link
    Link sent via PM (use the link in the 2nd message, the first was expired) and Welcome!
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Hello All,
    I am a retired crayon and paste eater. The purple ones were especially tasty and they say my head looked like a jar. Jokes aside, would enjoy jumping in on a game. Oh, before I forget, to appease the sticky/request:
    Service: Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential
    Years: 15.5
    At least one reason why the last two stats don't matter: Weather one contract or several, one uniform or multiple, we all made the choice to serve.
    As we have several services who's birthday has past, Happy belated Birthday Army, Coastguard and Airforce. Impending Happy Birthday Navy and Marine Corps. As we have Veterans Day coming up soon, has anyone thought of running a one-shot on 11 November?
    On the RPG side, I have played D&D in various edditions off and on for many years. GURPS for a small run, RIFTS in the 90s and currently DM a D&D 5e game (sorry that game is closed) and play in a Pathfinder RPG game. I would enjoy getting into a Starfinder or GURPS game. My schedule is kinda hectic right now and could only do a once a month game. I am tempted to do a D&D LMoP one shot on Veterans day. I will post back here if I have the availability.
    FGC & FGU Ultimate license holder
    Pacific Time zone (UTC -8)
    Availability: Changes constantly
    Let's roll them dice!

Favorite philosophy: Friendly fire isn't. Never share a fighting hole with a glory chaser.

Famous last words: "Hey, what does this button do?"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CD0369 View Post
    Hello All,
    I am a retired crayon and paste eater. The purple ones were especially tasty and they say my head looked like a jar. Jokes aside, would enjoy jumping in on a game. Oh, before I forget, to appease the sticky/request:
    Service: Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential
    Years: 15.5
    At least one reason why the last two stats don't matter: Weather one contract or several, one uniform or multiple, we all made the choice to serve.
    As we have several services who's birthday has past, Happy belated Birthday Army, Coastguard and Airforce. Impending Happy Birthday Navy and Marine Corps. As we have Veterans Day coming up soon, has anyone thought of running a one-shot on 11 November?
    On the RPG side, I have played D&D in various edditions off and on for many years. GURPS for a small run, RIFTS in the 90s and currently DM a D&D 5e game (sorry that game is closed) and play in a Pathfinder RPG game. I would enjoy getting into a Starfinder or GURPS game. My schedule is kinda hectic right now and could only do a once a month game. I am tempted to do a D&D LMoP one shot on Veterans day. I will post back here if I have the availability.
    PM sent with the discord channel in case you wanna jump in.

Right now it's a D&D 5e West Marches style game but one-shots would likely be welcome, even using other systems.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    If any Military Vets posted in this thread earlier and I was remiss in sending you a Discord link/invite, please repost so I can make that happen. We could use another GM or 2.

I'm new to Fantasy Grounds. Coming from Roll20. I'd be down to GM, but be prepared I'm new to Fantasy Grounds. Still getting the learning curve down.
    All Vets would be awesome

For the Sticky:
    Service: 92A in the Army. Damn good at it. Served with combat units mostly. Hated support units. Did everything with my fellow grunts. 4 deployments. Let go due to medical.
    Years: 11 total. 9 Active, 2 Reserve.
    At least one reason why the last two stats don't matter: Choosing to serve was an honor for me. Whole family is military. Wanted to go 20+, but medical wouldn't let me. Worth every minute of it, and would do it all again if given the chance.

Pathfinders my game so I’d join if I could find some other vet players

I'd be interested in a Westmarches 5e game.

Hey, If you need a Pathfinder or Traveller GM, please let me know...I'm available pretty much any time now. Gaming is life!
    FG Ultimate License Holder!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    Hey, If you need a Pathfinder or Traveller GM, please let me know...I'm available pretty much any time now. Gaming is life!
    I'm not familiar with Pathfinder, but I know of it. If you're willing to help a new person learn?

I've only played D&D 5e, but I'm a quick study.

Thread Information