Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: Which system is your preference?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • D&D 5E

77 73.33%
  • D&d Classic

11 10.48%
  • Pathfinder 1st or 2nd edition

19 18.10%
  • Castles and Crusades

5 4.76%
  • Starfinder

7 6.67%
  • Call of Cthulhu

6 5.71%
  • Mongoose Traveller

6 5.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 17 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    if you still need folks, 16yr Army 1995-2010, then contracting, now back as a Fed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakkaKilla View Post
    if you still need folks, 16yr Army 1995-2010, then contracting, now back as a Fed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannara View Post
    USAF, served 1985-1990 - DLI in Monterey, CA - Goodfellow AFB, TX - Iraklion ASN, Crete - Ft Meade, MD
    I'd be interested - experience in all D&D editions except 4th, some Pathfinder 1E but pretty new to FantasyGrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by pathiss View Post
    Disabled Vet here as well, 8404 FMF Corpsman. Send me a link, I would like to check it out.
    I've sent PM's to each of you with a link to the "MilVet West Marches Player Server" discord channel. Should be valid for 24 hours.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    I've sent PM's to each of you with a link to the "MilVet West Marches Player Server" discord channel. Should be valid for 24 hours.
    Thanks gunnar!

Greetings, 20 year retired (2004) Army vet. Is this for various DMs to run and play? I usually run a game on Saturday, but I am looking to try and get into a 5E game. I haven't gotten a chance to be a player in a game in well over 7 years. Unfortunately I have been one of those "Forever DMs"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Darkstone View Post
    Greetings, 20 year retired (2004) Army vet. Is this for various DMs to run and play? I usually run a game on Saturday, but I am looking to try and get into a 5E game. I haven't gotten a chance to be a player in a game in well over 7 years. Unfortunately I have been one of those "Forever DMs"
    You can play or GM, or both.

PM sent with the discord channel. Should be valid for 24 hours.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

If you're still open for players... USN veteran (1995-2005).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ebverhulst View Post
    If you're still open for players... USN veteran (1995-2005).
    Can always use new blood. PM sent with the discord channel. Should be valid for 24 hours.

Hello, Knight General here, i have not read the whole forum cos i just don't have the patience right now. Army with 2 tours between 2002-2006. Right now i am wondering what systems the server is running? at this point i have been playing a lot of savage worlds due to simplicity on my brain. i will tell you that i have a brain injury and PTSD. my memory is not what it once was, so i will try and take notes. the next thing i will say is that i have a hard time sticking to one character as i have a hard time developing characters over a long period of time.

if you still want or need a new player send me a message and i will get back to you asap. thanks for reading this even if you do not invite me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight General View Post
    Right now i am wondering what systems the server is running?
    GM's are running sessions using D&D 5e.

It's a West Marches sorta setup where players, if they want to, create multiple PC's so they have a 'stable' they can pick from to play depending on what mission they choose to organize a group for. You only play (sign up for) missions you are interested in and have time for or you can just hang out and tell lies with like-minded malcontents.

I'll send you the discord channel link if you want, just let me know.

sounds like fun please send me the link and i will start working on a concept. i have one in mind but i am not sure how to translate it to 5E so i will do some thinking and research

Thread Information