5E Character Create Playlist

One of my players can't connect to my game since today

Hi everyone!

As a lot of role playing gamers around the globe, my D&D group(s) had to migrate to Virtual Table Top games in order to keep rolling dice.

However, one of my players (he's also my brother) couldn't connect to our session today:

unknown.png

The other players in that campaign were able to connect to the session I was hosting, and in this last week he had been able to connect too.
    As I have an Ultimate License and he has a Standard License, I told him to host a campaign and I got to join him, but not the other way around.
    I also asked if he could try to join my campaign from his girlfriend's notebook, but it was to no avail.

Things we tried:
    Code:
    -For him to uninstall the game and install it again --> Failed
    -For him to join using another PC --> Failed
    -To reboot both his and my PC -->Failed
    -I tried to join a game hosted by him -->Succeeded
    -Check if port 1802 was open (both on my end and his) --> Succeeded
    I don't know what else to do and I'm worried this could happen with other players in my games.
    Has anybody encountered this type of error?

If you need further information or want me to try something, please, let me know, as I want to find a fix for this ASAP.

Thanks everyone!

PS: sorry if I have clunky grammar. I'm from Argentina so english is not my native language :)

Blog Entries
    Welcome.

There was an update today that made changed to networking. Make sure the host and all players have all updated and have today's date shown in their version.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks!
    I will check with him tomorrow (it's 2:15 am, and he's asleep).

Thanks @LordEntrails!

Quick update.

He was still awake, so we tried again.

I told him to update his client (and I checked for updates my self), and tried again, but it didn't work either

PS: We are using Fantasy Grounds Classic.
    Last edited by essan; April 6th, 2020 at 07:01.
    Holder of a FGC Ultimate License | Holder of a FGU Ultimate License
    Now running: Homebrew Campaign | Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by essan View Post
    Quick update.

He was still awake, so we tried again.

I told him to update his client (and I checked for updates my self), and tried again, but it didn't work either

PS: We are using Fantasy Grounds Classic.
    If there is a network routing issue between your network and his he may not be able to connect.
    You might look at installing Hamachi on the GM computer and if a player cannot connect have them install Hamachi and join the GM network and connect via the Hamachi IP.

Thread Information