5E Character Create Playlist

FGU crashing on host running LMoP

Hello,

Having a bit of an issue, hope you guys can help. Due to the lockdown, I picked up an ultimate license today of FGU to migrate our group onto a VTT from my dining room. Since they're already halfway through the adventure, I spent the majority of the day setting everything up to match up where they left off. (PC Level 3)

Last bit was setting up the Ruins of Thundertree map ready for them. I turned on the Line of Sight option for the map and shared. Placed a PC to test everything and as soon as the character is repositioned by the client, the host program crashes. I've since tried the same thing on other maps within the adventure and everything seems to run just fine. Seems to only crash on Ruins of Thundertree. The game does not crash if Line of Sight is disabled. Any suggestions?

The game is set up as a private game with cloud connectivity. I have the host running on the Mac and a separate windows laptop running a second demo account as the test client.

Here are the computer specs:
    Model Name: iMac
    Model Identifier: iMac13,1
    Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Core i5
    Processor Speed: 2.9 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 4
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 6 MB
    Memory: 8 GB
    Boot ROM Version: 290.0.0.0.

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M:

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M
    Type: GPU
    Bus: PCIe
    PCIe Lane Width: x16
    VRAM (Total): 512 MB
    Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
    Device ID: 0x0fd5
    Revision ID: 0x00a2
    ROM Revision: 3707
    Metal: Supported, feature set macOS GPUFamily1 v4

Blog Entries
    Huh. Not a dev, just a user but thought I would post because I just happened to test this map today and didn't have any problems with it. Do note their was an update a few hours ago.

All I can suggest is to try creating anew campaign and see if it repeats.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Huh. Not a dev, just a user but thought I would post because I just happened to test this map today and didn't have any problems with it. Do note their was an update a few hours ago.
    All I can suggest is to try creating anew campaign and see if it repeats.
    Thanks Lord E., I'll give that a shot.

So will it not update the module if it's already in a campaign? It took me a few hours to get all of the PCs up to date on XP, loot, and quests/encounters already completed on our IRL game. I'd rather not have to do that again if I didn't have to. I imagine if I start a new campaign, I'll have to start from square one with this. Is this not the case?

Thank you again for the quick assistance and forgive my ignorance, I'm new to VTTs.

Blog Entries
    The module will update if changes in the campaign have not been made to it. If so, you can right click >Revert Changes to get the latest. Ok, don't do the new campaign thing, at least not until someone else suggest it.

Let's see what someone else says.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    There was a new networking update released.
    Everyone in your group should update to the newest build 2020-04-04
    If your FGU doesnt show that after updating you might have to uninstall and reinstall again from a new webinstaller.
    So long as you havent pointed your Data and Program files at the same folder manually that should be safe to do.

Thread Information