5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Share team view issue

Hi,

During my last session, I try the option to limit my player vision to their token only. By default, all player share the team view. So I chose the option to limit the vision to only their token by selecting that option on each token. The problem is that the default option is coming back. I had to set that option all the time. I'm not sure what trigger the default option. It's seam to me that every time they move or if I do anything on the DM client, I had to limit again their vision. I use DND5 with the SKT campain set.

Regards,
    jlabbe

Blog Entries
    Right now every time you add a PC to a map it defaults to Party Vision. The devs are aware that this may not be optimal and will be looking at addressing this issue in the near future. But for now, it's what we have to live with.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi, I think I wasn’t clear in my message. I didn’t have to close the map for the vision to return to Party Vision. After 30 second moving the token around on the map, I have to do it all over again for all party members. I don’t mind to do it every time we change a map until you find a better way, but I have to do it all the time. I’m pretty sure that there’s an issue with that option.

Blog Entries
    Ah, can you reproduce in a new campaign with no extensions? If so, can you post steps so that the devs can reproduce? Or perhaps post the campaign file along with the steps to help them reproduce?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Sure, I will see what I can do. I’m using the SKT campaign without extension. My players are controlling NPC characters and I was removing the Player Vision to the NPC token as well. Was I supposed to do that? Anyway, I’m meeting my players tomorrow and I will try to reproduce the situation.

Thread Information