5E Character Create Playlist

Loking for player's for lost mines of Phandelver and storm king's thunder 5e (filled)

FG License: i have ultimate license
    Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Gmt +1
    Day of week and time: saturday, between ca. 11.00 to 12.00 depending on what peopel want.
    If new game, planned start date: First Saturday after I get enough players.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday(I know that somtimes people got other tings to do and i understant that as long it is not every Saturday). Planned Duration: Abut 8-9 hours but i am open for discussion
    Term: At least until we are finished with lost mines of phandelver and preferably until we are finhised withe storm king's thunder

Text or Voice: voice i really do not like text.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i would say a bit more combat than roleplay.
    Number of Players in game & needed: i am looking for 4 players. curently 4/4
    Character starting level & equipment: level 1 with standart equipment.
    Character restrictions: my restrictions are simple if it is in the Forgotten Realms(Main source books) than it is not problem. if it is from another source book, unearthed arcana, or homebrew. talk to me.

And my sales pitch for the adventure. lost Mines of Phandlier is a beginer adveture in the Forgotten realms (more specificaly the Sword coast) for 5e, the Forgoten realms is what i would say is a clasic high fantasy setting with swords, magic and advanture but it is not that importand to know a lot about the lore i would say. and Storm King's Thunder well you can say it take's a small adventure for apprentice adventures into a tale of gigantic proportion's litterly!

Has for me has a DM. I have been DMing for a bit over a year now and I long to get back in to it. I am a beginner DM when it comes to Fantasy Grounds but I learn quickly.

If there is any question's do not esitate to send a mesege and i will answer as quickely as i can, i promise.

Sadly the game is full (But if any of the players fall thruge i might still send som pm's.)
    But thank you to everyone who repliet.
    Last edited by teojohan; April 7th, 2020 at 13:44. Reason: The game is filled

Hi there,

I just got myself a license, and I'm interested in playing D&D again. I'd love to join you game.

I've been playing off and on for about 10 years, and I really want to get back into the hobby.

as long as you got a mic and the time and the desire to play then i will welcome you withe open arms

My girlfriend and I are looking to join a campaign. Fairly experienced with the game (me more so than she is). We would love to join you if you have 2 spots available! Feel free to message me here, or on email [email protected] or on Discord DirkyAndCheese#8496

Hi teojohan
    Im a new player and want to try dnd 5e . thou it will be my first game , i have the hard copy of the PHB and im fairly familiar with the core rules. i hope i can join your group and start the adventure of a lifetime .

I'm new to dnd so i'm happy to join if you allow me. i don't bring much rp but I am a strategist. If you wanna add me then my discord is Rusty#4404

I'm pretty experienced to 5E, but fairly new to Fantasy Grounds.

If nobody minds I’m gonna copy/paste my sales pitch from other forums

Hey adventurers! I’m a 42 year old dude looking for a well organized but still fun group to do some high adventuring. Like a lot of people here, I’m working from home with a wife and kid and thought with this pandemic it might be the perfect time to get back into some D&D. I’ve only been following/reading/dabbling in it for 30+ years. I just never got a game going, then life happened and boom! Here we are. Here’s my breakdown.

Game: D&D 5e
    Group preferred: Online, preferably around my age group if possible.
    Experience: New player but (30+) years of reading D&D rules/lore/gamebooks/novels/Saturday Morning Cartoon etc.
    Location/Time Zone: Eastern Standard
    Availability: I’m usually available from 8pm-2am est every night, Monday-Sunday/7 days a week.
    Preferred role: Player
    Game style: Adventure/Casual: looking to tackle some of the official content. (Anything with dragons immediately has my attention!)

The main character I’d like to give a go is a level 1 half elf ranger. I have plenty of other level 1 characters ready to go and don’t mind creating new ones to suit the groups needs.

I’m down to use Roll20, Discord, Skype, Zoom, whatever. I use just about every type of teleconference there is for work already, so you name it and I probably have it or can get it.

Shoot me an invite and let me know what’s up!
    Last edited by Fragzilla; April 7th, 2020 at 01:07. Reason: Grammar, Timezone, other details

i'm an experienced player, have played on FG for about a year, anxious to hack and slash! est time zone versatile player

Hello - my son and I are looking to play together and learn (we'd play the same character). This timing and campaign are perfect for us so hopefully this can work. Both of us have a little experience and we actually own the Lost Mines and have studied the campaign a little; but it's much, much easier to learn with others so I'm hoping to find a chance to do that. Thanks!

Thread Information