5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Image Import for Mutants and Masterminds Module

Can someone with access to the M&M module please help me understand how to import images into my campaign?

I have put both PNG and JPG files into the images folder for both my campaign and also the images folder accessible from the start screen (the one that asks you to Host or Join a game)

Neither has allowed me to import the images into my campaign. So I'm hoping someone with some experience can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

The M&M ruleset is missing the interface to import images at this time in FGU. The ruleset needs to be updated, and is on our list to fix.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The M&M ruleset is missing the interface to import images at this time in FGU. The ruleset needs to be updated, and is on our list to fix.

JPG
    That's good to know, but is there an estimated time of completion and a list of things being updated? If it's non functional for what I need, then I'll need a refund. $170 is no small fee for a product that not only doesn't work but has no warning or notice before purchasing.

So I'm guessing there's no resource or FAQ to answer when I'll be getting the functionality I need?

Blog Entries
    As soon as possible, but no ETA. There are a lot of issues at the moment that need solving and a lot of coordination for things like this to be fixed.

Do remember that SmiteWorks has a 30 day refund policy, if the product is not meeting your needs and you don't wish to wait for this bug to be resolved you can contact them via [email protected]

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

We've been working on re-tasking people to help with the FGU load. Dominic and I were able to take a look at M&M, and inject the necessary changes to migrate Tokens -> Assets for M&M for FGU. We just pushed this update to the FGU patch system. Run a new Update, and you can see the changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information