5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Armour in the Barbarians of Lemuria ruleset

Hi guys...

I just bought the BoL ruleset, and I haven't used FG for years, so forgive me if this is s dumb question.

How do I enter armour onto a character sheet? The rules reference has a weapons chart that has a handy drag and drop function, but I can't find a similar armour table. It's in the rulebook itself, but not as a drag and drop table. And even if I try to enter it manually, I can't enter the dice type into the appropriate box.

Help!

Blog Entries
    Hey etherio

Havent used this in a long way. There are two methods (I hope I get this right)

Option 1 Write name in, add Agility Penalty, if Helm add Initiative penalty, drag d6 into field and write the modifier (eg -3)
    Option 2 Write name in, add Static DE, add Agility Penalty, if Helm add Initiative penalty

Thanks! I just noticed your reply. I must not have notifications turned on somewhere.

Inconsistent Damage on BoL where Armour is used

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, I watched your BoL video on Youtube posted some time ago (superb video, thank you) and found this post as I am getting inconsistent 'damage' from an NPC where a hero character has armour. If I select 'Dice' in the Options section for 'Armour', the hit points are different each time when I drag the 'drop of blood' onto the character in the Combat Tracker ie. the actual hit points sustained doesn't bear any resemblance to what was rolled and points are not modified correctly where armour is used. Also, in Option 1 above, where would I drag a d6 from? Am I missing something or can you help? I have just purchased FG..

Thanks - I am very new to this and haven't played an RPG since 1983 so am amazed at how things have developed

I've passed on to the DLC developer for BoL to see if he can help.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbird View Post
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi, I watched your BoL video on Youtube posted some time ago (superb video, thank you) and found this post as I am getting inconsistent 'damage' from an NPC where a hero character has armour. If I select 'Dice' in the Options section for 'Armour', the hit points are different each time when I drag the 'drop of blood' onto the character in the Combat Tracker ie. the actual hit points sustained doesn't bear any resemblance to what was rolled and points are not modified correctly where armour is used. Also, in Option 1 above, where would I drag a d6 from? Am I missing something or can you help? I have just purchased FG..

Thanks - I am very new to this and haven't played an RPG since 1983 so am amazed at how things have developed
    Welcome Blackbird

Could you provide some screenshots?
    I cant recreate what i think you are describing.

Thread Information