STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, evenings EST, D&D 5E

FG License: paid is okay
    Time Zone: eastern time US
    Days time: weekly. Evenings. Finish by 10 on “school nights.” Wednesday - Sunday
    Term: Months or more
    Voice: voice Software doesn’t matter. Video okay too.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: I am experienced as 5E player and have a little bit of 5E DM experience too.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’ve used Fantasy Grounds in a pretty hacked way, but I generally understand the idea.

Character Type Preferred: i’m not usually a tank. I don’t usually do Paladins or Clerics.
    About me: I like to play campaigns that mix role playing with journeys and fights. Some silliness can be thrown in there too. I like it when people invest some effort in their character’s personality but stay away from cliche’s like selfish rogues. I generally prefer to play as a team that gets along. I don’t like role playing intra-party bickering. I’m playing for fun, not to always get my way. I like maps. I like to follow rules, but when we make a mistake, I don’t want to go back in time and try to retroactively fix it. Oops, we all make mistakes. Bending the rules for the story or for some practical reason also makes sense to me. IRL, I like to visit castles and take pictures of them. If I had to choose between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, I’d choose both.
    Last edited by Fike; April 5th, 2020 at 22:06.

Thread Information