DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dotsoncs View Post
    That sucks - should've grabbed it when I saw it posted here yesterday.
    Yeah, life is pain.

That sucks - should've grabbed it when I saw it posted here yesterday.
    You wouldn't have access to updates incase something breaks. I have mixed feelings on this. I get it the guy should make something for his work but on the other hand why aren't these built into FG already? I will support him and buy it though

I've found the paid-for add-on extensions to be hit or miss. It would've been nice to try these before purchasing. No biggie - we can handle all of this stuff manually.

I've found the paid-for add-on extensions to be hit or miss. It would've been nice to try these before purchasing. No biggie - we can handle all of this stuff manually.
    I used them before they went dmsguild they are all worth it.

I don't mind contributing toward good work and system improvements, but $4 for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    You wouldn't have access to updates incase something breaks. I have mixed feelings on this. I get it the guy should make something for his work but on the other hand why aren't these built into FG already? I will support him and buy it though
    I agree about them being part of the system, but they seem like great extensions. I bought some stuff off of DM'sGuild that were Effects coding for a lot of spells, items, etc, that was pricey and thought it would be worth it. Sadly, I don't believe it was worth, enough that I wrote a review about that fact, which is rare for me to do so. However, these are cheaper, and also deal with more intricate elements than the other effects I bought so I'll likely pick them up. Ugh, this hobby and spending money

Hi all, I'm cracking my head over a doubt and I'm pretty sure you can enlight me.
    For my campaign I'm using the spell code extension from Rob. However, I'd like to implement Kent operator (SAVEO, ONTURN, SAVEEND, etc) on Rob coded spell. Is there a way to do that?
    I know I can add some effect in the effects list, but I really love to drop the spell on my character sheet.
    Can I update the code and save the spell somehow?

Thanks a lot!

Erik

Rob has updated the spell code module to include versions that work with my extensions, they're noted with a * in their names. If you notice any (after downloading the update from DMsGuild) that are not right let us know in Rob's discord.
    https://discord.gg/FVgtecr
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Will the same thing be done for the other modules? Class feature and so on? Sneak attack is non update (no ONTURN operator)

I believe so. If there’s anything that needs it that you notice poke rob in his discord server.
    https://discord.gg/FVgtecr
    He’ll update whatever part is pointed out. I think/thought everything was corrected, but I’m sure there’s a few edge cases that have been missed.
    I'm always looking for ways to enhance the fantasy grounds experience, feel free to reach out to me with suggestions.
    For a list of all my extensions look here.

The best way to contact me regarding any of my extensions is on Discord in the #kent-mccullough-stuff channel.

Thread Information