DICE PACKS BUNDLE

missing walls in AP

Hey.

some time ago, i purchased the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary edition from FG store and i finally got around to running and i just realized that the players map has open spots where all of the secret doors should be... it's tough to keep those spots hidden from the players when there is a big hallway leading to the treasure room.

can anyone tell me how they dealt with this? I was going to try and create a 'patch' that i could put over these spots but i am not that familiar with manipulating graphics in FG and that plan kinda didn't work out. all i can find is 'drawing mode' which isn't really helping.

Any advice anyone could give would be appreciated.

We are currently working to get all content up to date with the latest features of Unity. Such as, LOS. If you would like to try you hand at it, you can check out this link for our wiki and see if this helps further you along.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ht+Style+Guide
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

at some point i was going to start converting over to unity but my group isn't really interested yet so for now i am just trying to figure out how to fix this in FGC until then. i am running next Friday so need to figure out how to fix this sooner rather than later.

Anyone know how I would go about creating a 'patch' to cover up these hallways?

There are several spots where i need to do this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh.. another question.

you say you are updating content to unity. do we have to repurchase the upgraded modules or do we get that content by default or is it at a discount or... what is the plan there?

No, we are updating the current content in modules to work with Unity features. There shouldn't be a new purchase for modules updated to use Unity features.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information