DICE PACKS BUNDLE

fantasygrouns unity rolemaster maps

hola soy nuevo en este mundo y despues de ver un muchos tutoriales y foros creo que cuando intento subir un mapa a mi partida no me deja porque tengo instalado fg unity. estoy en lo cierto o me he perdido algo. gracias por leerme

Quote Originally Posted by dioslordena View Post
    hola soy nuevo en este mundo y despues de ver un muchos tutoriales y foros creo que cuando intento subir un mapa a mi partida no me deja porque tengo instalado fg unity. estoy en lo cierto o me he perdido algo. gracias por leerme ---> hello i am new in this world and after watching a lot of tutorials and forums i think that when i try to upload a map to my game it doesn't let me because i have fg unity installed. i am right or i missed something. thanks for reading me
    Although I am not able to help you I took the liberty to run deepL over your text to translate it to English (more or less). As it seems you have an issue with adding maps to FGUnity - They do not show or do you get an error?/ Como parece que tienes un problema con la adición de mapas a FGUnity? ¿No se muestran? ¿O te da un error?

Hi dioslordena,

Welcome. I haven't done much testing in FGU yet but it seems to be an issue with RolmasterClassic v1.8 and the way to add images has changed in FGU so it took me a bit to track it down for RMC v2.0, the test version. Which version of the Rolemaster Classic ruleset are you using? It should say in the chat when you first load a campaign. If you are on version 1.8 then you can try changing to the test channel to get it working in FGU. I am planning on testing v2.0 in FGU this weekend. I am hoping to have v2.0 ready for release to the live channel in a couple weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dioslordena View Post
    hola soy nuevo en este mundo y despues de ver un muchos tutoriales y foros creo que cuando intento subir un mapa a mi partida no me deja porque tengo instalado fg unity. estoy en lo cierto o me he perdido algo. gracias por leerme
    Para agregar una imagen (en los mapas e imágenes de Fantasy Grounds se tratan de la misma manera), abra su carpeta con la imagen abierta y arrástrela / suéltela en la lista de imágenes.drag.png Arrastré este mapa y aparece en la lista.Si está preguntando acerca de Unity, funciona igual.Si está preguntando cómo obtener mapas de un producto que compró, en el menú del lado derecho, seleccione "imágenes y mapas" y debería estar allí. De lo contrario, abra la biblioteca en la parte inferior y asegúrese de que su producto esté cargado. Es posible que deba buscar actualizaciones antes de que aparezca.

To add an image (in Fantasy Grounds maps and images are treated the same) have your folder with the image open and drag/drop it into the image list. drag.png. I dragged this map and it appears in the list.

If you are asking about Unity, it works the same.

If you are asking about how to get maps from a product you bought, then on the right-hand side menu, select "images & maps" and it should be there. If not, then at the bottom open your library and be sure your product is loaded. You may need to check for updates before it shows up.

Edit, sorry if this doesn't work, I tested in CoreRPG because I don't have Rolemaster for unity and Core is the base under which all others are built. If there is a rolemaster specific bug I won't see it.
    Last edited by GavinRuneblade; April 4th, 2020 at 18:45.

los mapas no se muestran en la opcion maps and images he conseguido que aparezcan en assets pero cuando los arrastro y los suelto no pasa nada.
    la version es rolemaster classic version 1.8.3

Hi Dioslordena,

If you are exclusively using FGU then I would recommend changing to the Test channel for when you are using the Rolemaster Classic ruleset because it should have fewer issues in RolemasterClassic v2.0 than in v1.8.3.

Dakadin
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information