DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Barbarian Noob question

Hi all,

Barbarian Rage:
    Is says it ends if I do not attack a round and do not get damage in this round.
    Seems Rob Effect coding doesnt remove rage from char when this happens, right ? So I have to end the effect manually.
    It seems only the 10 rounds duration are tracked by the effects coding tool, right ?

Relentless Endurance:
    It says I can use this to get back to 1 hitpoint if I have 0 hitpoints but not yet dead.
    What if I have for example 2 hitpoints left and get 6 damage, can I then use the skill to have 1 hitpoint again, or does this not work when less then 0 hitpoints ?

Yes, you would need to end the rage manually if you don't attack or take damage. This isn't something FG would do automatically.

Yes, as it says in the description of the Endless Endurance ability when you take damage that would reduce you to zero hit points (and doesn't kill you outright - due to massive damage for example) then you drop to 1 hit point instead.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information