DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is there anyway to minimize images and maps?

By minimize, I mean is there a way to minimize the window so that it is docked somewhere on the desktop or becomes an icon on the desktop?

If I am sharing maps with players and want to keep them shared for reference throughout the game, can the players somehow dock them or minimize the images or do they just have to close them and ask for me to share them again when needed?

Thanks

Not currently in FGU. There will be a minimize to icon similar to FGC, but it's not working currently so it's disabled.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by ironsplitter View Post
    By minimize, I mean is there a way to minimize the window so that it is docked somewhere on the desktop or becomes an icon on the desktop?

If I am sharing maps with players and want to keep them shared for reference throughout the game, can the players somehow dock them or minimize the images or do they just have to close them and ask for me to share them again when needed?

Thanks
    This is working now in case you were wondering. So long as the image isn't maximized, you right click on the image to bring up the radial menu and select minimize. It will turn it into a small circle button that you can move. This won't persist between session though, so in that case you would get the players to drag the image pin (The box in the top left) onto the shortcut bar at the bottom. Then they can click on that to open the map whenever.
    Unity Ultimate Paid GM
    Carrion Crown L12 - PF1e: LFP 5/3+ Mondays @1pm MT
    Wrath of the Righteous L10T3 - PF1e: 6/3+ Mondays @5PM MT
    Horde of the Dragon Queen L13- 5e LFP 5/3+ Tuesdays @5PM MT
    Rise of the Runelords B L9 - PF1e: LFP 4/3+ Wednesdays @530PM MT
    Harbingers L4 - PF1e: 5/3+ Sundays @9am MT
    Unchained Harbingers L1 - PF1e: Wednesdays @9am MT
    General Looking for Work and current.

Thread Information