STAR TREK 2d20

Can't re-install fantasy grounds

Hello, recently got a new computer and installed Fantasy grounds, all works fine. However I gave my old computer to my son and have manually cleared all my old files/programs off it (not a re-write/re-installed OS). I removed the second HD I had in it that I generally installed programs to (Including Fantasy Grounds). we were trying to reinstall Fantasy Grounds on the computer to the main HD (the only one it has now) but it auto fills my product key and profile (he uses the free one) along with seting the destination folder to the old one (the HD that isn't there anymore). I've gone in and changed it to install to the main HD and it seems to do this fine, but it can't complete the installation. Gets up to what i think is the end of installing the 5E trial game, then has issues with the vault and tells me it can't create the uninstall file. It pops up a notepad and the directory it shows is again the wrong one. It gives me an option to fix it with the updater, when I try this it again is using the wrong HD location. I can't seem to find where this information is stored to clear it. I've removed every file I can find and it doesn't seem to do anything (including in APPDATA). Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Welcome Chutt Ritt

FGU or FGC?
    Use regedit to delete:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SmiteWorks
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fantasy Grounds
    Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmiteWorks

And try again

FGC, thanks for the reply, will give this a shot, later today.

Thread Information