DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Pathfinder 1e Hells Rebels Friday night EST

Looking for 2 more players for this game and we are only a little into book 1 so you would be making a level 2 character
    Game System: PF1e
    Proposed Day of Week: Friday
    Proposed Time of Day: 8 pm - 11 pm or 12 am
    Your Timezone: EST
    Frequency: Weekly might change to bi weekly in the future
    GM/Player License: Ultimate License so players just need free
    Voice/Text: Voice during games, and you guys can talk between games using the discord to talk either with voice or text
    Mix of RPG/Combat/Strategy: Hopefully balanced, but might have more RP in some sessions
    Permitted Source Books: All books of paizo
    Permitted/Restricted Player Options: Classes are restricted to core with the rest needing GM approval and no gunslingers, Samurai, and Ninja . Races are restricted to All core, Tiefling (Default). Also no evil characters.
    Setting/Adventure Info: PF1e - Hell's Rebels - The city of Kintargo has long been a safe haven for artists, freethinkers, and those marginalized by the oppressive Chelish government, but now the city has been placed under martial law by inquisitor Barzillai Thrune. When a protest turns into a riot, a new group of heroes comes together to form an organized resistance against the devil-binding government and the church of Asmodeus—but can they survive long enough to establish allies? Or will they become the latest victims of the Thrice-Damned House of Thrune?

If you are interested send me a PM while answering these questions
    Tell me about what class(es) you prefer to play.
    What role do you typically fulfill in the group?
    What is your favorite part of roleplaying?
    Might have other questions i might ask you
    Last edited by Brad711; June 18th, 2020 at 03:05.

I have found all the players so this post is closed right now

looking for players now

I'm interested if there's still space. What's the current situation and party composition?

As far as classes, I'm pretty flexible. I just try to make something that isn't too close to what another player is already running; stepping on toes just causes unnecessary friction in my experience. An Archaeologist Bard in a support role sounds fun if that is an option. Aside from that, I have ideas for a Zen Archer Monk to serve as ranged damage and some scouting, maybe some flavor of melee Paladin, or I could do any of Cleric/Sorcerer/Wizard if the party needs one of those. I've also got an Oracle of Time concept I'd love to break out again, but I see you want Core classes only.

I enjoy most roles available: debuffing is probably my favorite, but I like playing a buffer/healer, scout, damage-dealer, and even protectors as long as the class has tools for it. Generally, the only style I don't like is overly simplistic builds that hyperspecialize in doing just one thing. Having a wide array of options both in combat and out is important to me.

The most important part of roleplaying for me is developing the character's reasons for involvement. I don't generally make pure mercenary sorts that are just in it for the money. Instead, I like to weave parts of the setting and adventure into a character's backstory, and I love encountering people or events in the adventure that touch on the character's personality and motivations.
    Last edited by Cortillaen; June 19th, 2020 at 04:23.

the game is full now

Thread Information