FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

CR's new blood hunter

Does anyone know if CR's new blood hunter update is available anywhere for Fantasy Grounds paid or otherwise? I have a player looking to run it tonight in a new campaign.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Blog Entries
    Site Search gave me this; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-module/page2

Looks like the answer is no. I suspect no one has been able to reach Matt and get his permission to update and distribute it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah that's all I got too, so I figured I'd ask and see if there was any further update since then. Thanks for the reply!

I have it converted for my game, but I don't have social media so I can't contact Matt Mercer to get permission to share.
    It's a pretty easy copy/paste.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I have it converted for my game, but I don't have social media so I can't contact Matt Mercer to get permission to share.
    you don't need social media, just use the web. make a discussion post on DMsGuild or visit the critical role website.

What changed in the new version?

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    What changed in the new version?
    A lot. Too much to list really. no longer get character level -hp for the crimson rite, just take your own die in damage is one of the biggest so you don't get penalized for multiclassing. Lots of the language was reworded and cleaned up.
    Treantmonk has a pretty good review:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awh-M08gMTI

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Just curious if you've gotten anywhere with finding out about its permissions. I'm playing a Blood Hunter in my current campaign and am having to change everything in dndbeyond and then importing a new version of my character every time I level up to ensure I've got the current version. It works, but it's rather cumbersome.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatStoney View Post
    Just curious if you've gotten anywhere with finding out about its permissions. I'm playing a Blood Hunter in my current campaign and am having to change everything in dndbeyond and then importing a new version of my character every time I level up to ensure I've got the current version. It works, but it's rather cumbersome.
    Make the class in Fantasy Grounds for your own use, it isn't hard especially since you only need the one specialization not all of them. There are instructions in this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV0vH1eeUZM
    And additional instructions for spell casters here if you need the profane spirit subclass:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41iLqYUGH34

It should take you less time to create the class in FG than to create the character in DND beyond and import it and you'll have it for as long as you need/want it.

Unfortunately no, we just ended up doing what you're doing. However, I'm going to give GavinRuneblade's suggestion a shot.

Thread Information