5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG - 5E - 1 Player - Sun, Mon, Tue, Thu - Evening GMT+2

FG License: FGC/FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: GMT+2
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday between 7:00 and 11:00 pm
    Term: long-term
    Voice: Have discord/skype. Webcam if required is available.

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: Been a DM for 5-6 years, used both FG and Roll20, as well as offline play.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Quite familiar. Am DM'ing a campaign in FGC right now.

Character Type Preferred: Example characters can be found on my Google Docs
    About me: I'm a player that likes to roleplay and really get into a story. Combat can be fun, but I'll never optimize my characters for them. They are built out of an idea, and I work based on that idea.
    If a character is supposed to be strong that will reflect purely on stats, I'm not the type to go GWF+PAM+Sentinel to get big numbers and take a piss out of the DM for ruining his encounters.
    Of course I like to joke around on voice with everyone when we get into shenanigans when it comes to it. I enjoy being a DM, but I also want to play on the other end of the DM screen once in a while.

FG License: FGC/FGU Ultimate
    Time Zone: MST US or GMT-7
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday, Thursday Any time works for me.
    Term: long-term
    Voice: Have discord/skype. I could do video, but it would be over my cellphone which could have some poor contentions.

Game System Preferred: 5E
    Game System Experience: Used mostly Roll20, but been getting familiar with FG. I've play more sessions online then in person. I've DM'ed for my family a few sessions, but they're not into D&D. I would love to run a campaign with some players that would be understanding of my skills.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm new, but have been doing a lot of research. I've been messing around in FG for about 3 weeks now. I feel pretty comfortable.

Character Type Preferred: As a player, I like to build a character and stick strictly to how I imagine the character. I love to role play as such. I have a variety of characters in my tool box. Here is a brief summary of my recent character I'm playing. Korth the Lizardfolk Fighter that was enslaved and force to fight in arenas. Eventually, he had enough from his captives and fought for his freedom. He took off with the slave owner's whip to help free any other enslaved Lizardfolk and to build his future.

About me: I'm 29 years old and I'm in the pursuit on becoming a firefighter. In the spare time I'm working as a server at a restaurant and volunteering. I'm currently in school, but online classes for the time being. With everything that is going on right now my time has opened up. I'm willing to Dm and play. I find myself more interested in role playing then combat, but each of my characters I play are different. One might try to avoid fighting while the other thirst for it. I like to be a little stubborn when it comes to how my characters will react. What I mean is if my character would do something then he/ she will do it. That means even if I know in real life my action is going to hurt me, I will still do it. I play for the story and not for my character. My enjoyment comes with an interesting story. All my characters I've created are suppose to die, but hopefully I will get to experience their full potential.

May the dice roll in your favor.
    Anthony

Thread Information