DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG - 1 Player - Fri/Sat/Sun night - EST US timezone - Prefer D&D 5e; will try PF 2e

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST, US

Day of week: Fri/Sat/Sun nights
    Duration: Prefer Long Term
    Voice: Discord

Games: D&D 3.5, 5e preferred; Pathfinder 2e (have some knowledge, willing to try, haven't actually played through).
    Game Experience: D&D, AD&D, D&D 3/3.5, D&D 5e, SLA industries, RIFTs, Robotech (pretty much any of the Palladium games), Vampire (and the other White Wolf games), and I'm sure there's a few more I've forgotten.
    Fantasy Grounds experience: Some experience with it. I've been running some friends through character creation and doing some of the test campaign combat and encounters as a sort of tutorial.

Character type preferred: generally fighters, rogues, and clerics. I don't view clerics as walking first aid kits (unless their deity has that as their major pantheon) but rather the Faith Militant going forward on behalf of the church at their behest. Some healing will be done, but it's not their primary focus (IMO). Regardless, I fill in whatever the party generally needs to be well rounded.

About me: I've been playing some form of D&D since the 1980s. I've branched out into other games as well. I've been a player and GM. Both have their appeal. I'm currently running a pen and paper homebrew for some friends, but have really been jonesing to play and let someone else take the wheel for a while. I enjoy campaigns that are a mix of roleplay and tactical combat. I do like some of the more low-magic or low fantasy type worlds. I don't enjoy overly flamboyant roleplaying.

I hope to hear from some of you GMs out there. Please feel free to drop a line here or PM me.

Regards,

Spiteful

Hi — I’m new to FG, and still learning how to use it. I would love to play a 5e game. I used to play AD&D 2e back in the early 90s, and DMed a ton of games. In fact, I don’t believe I’ve ever actually “played” the game, as I have always enjoyed world-building, story-creation, and running campaigns.

A silver lining of the COVID-19 crisis may be that I’d get some time to try and revisit this game. I recently bought the DMG, PHB, and MM 5e books, and would love to play. I’ve tried to get my wife and kids into 5e, but to no success.

I’ve actually been creating a home brew adventure that I’d be happy to run. But I may need some help getting going of FG.

FG License: FG Classic - Standard
    Time Zone: EST, US (Georgia, USA) — available to start today (4/4/20)

Day of Week: Fri/Sat nights
    Duration: Prefer 9:00 pm — midnight

Games: D&D 5e
    Game Experience: AD&D, D&D 5e

Character type preferred: Exploring some “new” classes that are in 5e and not AD&D (Sorcerers, Warlocks, Monks).

Srshenoy1979 - I'm happy to join you and help get things moving. Let me know when you want to do a session for character creation and such. I'll set up an FGC account a bit later today. Please let me know.

I would be happy to join. i GM quite a bit and lover running games and playing in them. would be happy to join.
    Nature knows no limit's, those the mind creates.

Thread Information