5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Looking for Players 5e tuesdays from 2.30pm

FG License:Ultimate
    Game System:5e

Time Zone:british Summer Time
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays from 2.30pm for a couple of hours
    If new game, planned start date:7/4/2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly initially until the lock down ends or I get sick
    Term:

Text or Voice:voice
    Voice software used:discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?i won't if you don't

Roleplay & Combat mix:Up to the players
    Number of Players in game & needed:i have may be two or three need a few more
    Character starting level & equipment:L1 standard array
    Character restrictions:

Details of your scenario: Im going to start of with the Heir to Orc a organised play module
    "Your body, mind. and spirit has been conditioned your entire life to ha11dle the awesomeness of these
    adventures!
    Lead your players on an unforgettable adventure as they choose between joining the righteous Knights
    of Holy Judgment. the infernal Cult of Zariel. or the unknowable forces of Chaos as they seek out a lost
    legendary angel of Tyr.
    Explore a devilish mansion. face off with an insane dragon, and fight legions of demonic hordes guarding
    the Temple of Drcus! So stop what you are doing, throw your smartphone at the nearest dumpster fire,
    and open this tome of gloriousness to jump right into the action that awaits ... RDLL INITIATIVE!"
    this will take 3-4 sessions, after that who knows but im doing a Red Hand of Doom 5e conversion so i might run that

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4310

if you are interested in playing post below and say something about your self. Players who just click on the calendar and enter the name of their characters won't get a place at my virtual table
    Last edited by hawkwind; April 3rd, 2020 at 16:20.

hey hawkwind, your campaign sound like fun. i'm interested in playing, have experience play dnd, pathfinder, etc... i'm in EST time zone, so just let me know when and where.

Quote Originally Posted by fyahgawd View Post
    hey hawkwind, your campaign sound like fun. i'm interested in playing, have experience play dnd, pathfinder, etc... i'm in EST time zone, so just let me know when and where.

Time Zone:british Summer Time
    Day of week and time: Tuesdays from 2.30pm for a couple of hours
    If new game, planned start date:7/4/2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly initially until the lock down ends or I get sic

hey hawkwind if youre still looking for players im interested, your pitch was kinda sweet tbh. im looking to pass the time in lockdown too in the uk. i have some experience with 5e just had 2 sessions dming my own game before lockdown not very familiar with FG but seen some tutorial vids and it looks great.

Hello Hawkwind,

I would like to join your group as well if still possible. If I am right, your 2:30 pm BST would match my 3:30 pm CEST. For further information on my person, you can visit my LFG-posting: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-and-D-amp-D. For the time being, i.e. during the Corona shutdown, afternoon sessions are okay for me, too.
    There are 2 things I would like to point out, though:
    1. Please let me know as soon as possible if I am in, because like I wrote in my post, I would need some time to get familiar with D&D5E rules. No big problem, but it takes a bit of time of course and I do not want to bore the group during the session.
    2. I would particiapte in your group on a regular basis, but unfortunately just tomorrow I have a little time problem because I arranged a session with my own group for 7 pm CEST. Thus, for the initial session tomorrow I could only participate for about 3 hours. Would this be okay for you? It's a one time thing.

Cheers

Ragnar0ekk

Hi Hawkwind, im not sure if im late , but i would like to join your game aswell. I'm a new player , but i am a big pc fan of dnd games ( neverwinter nughts , baulders gate ect.). Even though it will be my first game , i bought the players guide and i am familiar with the rules . could you please let me know . also do i need to create my character before hand or just have a concept and iron it out on the first session .

Hello Hawkwind, if there's still room I'd be interested. I'm very reliable and the timing would be perfect for me, but full disclosure this would be my first D&D adventure in about 20yrs, I'm a complete noob to the platform, and I'm American.... But I am committed to not being obnoxiously ignorant so I'll learn as much as possible prior to campaign start. (I have spectated some RPG over the years so I'm not totally hopeless)

Hi Hawkwind,

I would be very interested in joining your Campaign if you are still looking for Players. I have been playing TTRPGs (Dnd, The Black Eye, WoD, Shadowrun, etc) for about 16 years and recently started playing and DM'ing on FG due to lockdown (Dnd 5e). So far it's been a blast and i got to know the programm quite well, I think.

I'm 34 years old and from Germany and have enough time on my hands on tuesdays. I'm open to any kind of mood of play, be it dark and mature or more light-hearted, and like both heavy RP or combat-focused games, or any mix thereof.

Greetings,

DiscoStu

Wow swamped with players!
    I already have two players in mind and will PM a couple of you with server details for the game and Fg in a few hours

Thread Information