DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about licenses

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so please point me in the right direction if not.

I currently have an ultimate license that I use to host and run games on my main PC at home, however I also have a laptop that i want to be able to use with fantasy grounds too:

• to be able to prep my campaigns while im not at home

• to be able to check connections to my game as a player using the laptop

now whilst in theory I can put my campaign files in a shared location (such as one drive) so they sync across both machines i have noticed that fantasy grounds doesn't like this sometimes. In addition using the same license keys / logon on both machines doesn't seem to work for connecting in remotely to my game for FG unity.

As a temporary measure i have created a second forum id that i can use for FG unity, however this means if i want to edit my campaign i need to relogin using my main forum Id and then this mucks up the campaigns folder. So i wondered if purchasing a standard license for the laptop would solve the issues.

Any suggestions gratefully received

Thanks

Blog Entries
    A demo license will allow you to check the connections
    but you will need a license (you can use the same license on two of YOUR computers) to manage the campaign data.
    So to do both you would need a standard license...

Thread Information