5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Got it working - one player, who is local, could connect fine, but had to use the GM name option rather than the local IPv4 address. The latter keeps failing for some unknown reason.

But hey, it works for one - next to try is lots more.

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Good news or bad news?
    Port Forwarding will work much better for you.
    You are in AUS you should be able to do Port Forwarding.
    Do a Port Forward of UDP 1802 to your computer IP and have your players use the IPv4 address.

I had a problem connecting to cloud last week. Ended up doing a UDP port forward. There's no going back! So much smoother and everyone was happy.

I am also experiencing this issue. I'm running Mac OSX 10.14.6. My internal IP is 10.0.0.61, but displaying as 127.0.0.1, and IPv6 is showing ::1.

I ran ifcongig in terminal and I see that I have an interface called lo0 which shows those settings (127.0.0.1 and ::1 respectively). Apparently this is something called loopback, but this is a fresh install of OSX so it's nothing I've added, must be something default with the system. It seems like FG is picking up that address and trying to use that when creating cloud games. Right now I can start learning the interface by using LAN, but I want to be able to start hosting for my group next week, so hoping to get this figured out.

Thread Information