Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Yes. But clearly each campaign will update differently if you play both.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Added a warning about mask image data on the OP.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Player notes don't seem to be accessible to players after migration. They still exist (the GM can see them), but the players don't seem to own them any more - they can't edit them. Is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Player notes don't seem to be accessible to players after migration. They still exist (the GM can see them), but the players don't seem to own them any more - they can't edit them. Is there any way to fix this?
    Notes are allocated to whoever created them. Unless the players are logging into Unity with exactly the same name as they logged into Classic then they won't be able to see anything that they created in Classic. I don't have a solution for you other than for the DM to copy/paste the notes into Story entries and share those with the players (Although the players won't be able to edit this). Another option is to copy/paste the notes into this extension https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ency-Extension
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Have the players create a new note (so they own it) and then the GM can copy/paste the contents of the old note to the new note. This will give the players ownership of the newly pasted data to edit as they require.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have the players create a new note (so they own it) and then the GM can copy/paste the contents of the old note to the new note. This will give the players ownership of the newly pasted data to edit as they require.
    What a jolly fine idea.

Blog Entries
    You mean like bullet #3 under the Be Warned section of the first post?

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I read the first post before posting my comment - I don't know how I missed that. Sorry!

In the end, I edited the db.xml to replace all the instances of the old player names with the new ones.

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I didn't read it - so my bad.

Blog Entries
    lol, not a problem to any of you. I just wanted to poke you all a little bit

Thread Information