FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Sword Coast Sandbox game

Hello Everyone,
    I am running a Sandbox game set in the Sword coast. I currently have 5 players who are ready to play with our first game to start on Tuesday April 7th. As we all know, this is just a game and life takes priority. Sometimes players cannot show up or need to drop altogether. So I am leaving open this application at the moment for anyone who wants to be a reserve player. you can join the discord, and if someone can't show up, you can jump in there seat. (grave so to speak) The discord will have weekly recaps and notes from the campaign so everyone can stay up to date if they fall behind.

FG License: Standard
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: EDT (UTC-4)
    Day of week and time: Tuesday: 6 or 7 to 10-11
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 on 4/7
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 to 4 hour session depending on when players when to start.
    Term: Long term. Looking to be a sandbox game that could run a few sessions to who knows how long. All up to the group.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Own discord server
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Probably recorded for personal use. (primarily to be replayed so I can take notes on things I might have missed during the session) If the group wants to release the video's, that would be fine with me.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Organic. I enjoy both combat and Roleplay but I don't try or want to force either.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 Current; Reserve players accepted)
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting at Level 1 with beginners equipment.
    Character restrictions: Without approval, Official RAW only. I don’t mind or care which or how many source books that are used as long as you can make it make sense in the world.
    Details of your scenario: The game is meant to be a Sandbox game. Whatever the players want to do, or go is on the table. There can be certain over arching stories that players can or cannot interact with.

Link to Gamecalendar page:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=4297
    Last edited by gmsubzero; April 4th, 2020 at 01:20.

I'm in!

This is Mark, BTW

I would be very interested in this. I love the Forgotten Realms setting and doing a Sandbox style sounds fun. I am currently running one game and would love the chance to play. My last group fell through. Let me know you need anymore information.

ok. Both are getting invitations to the Discord. There will have the info to connect to the game.

Hey folks,

I am new to Fantasy Grounds but ive been playing DnD (all versions) since the 90's. Looking to find games beyond my regular bi-weekly game i play with childhood friends. Not sure if I need some sort of experience beyond the ruleset, but please let me know.

Dire

Hello Dire,
    no worries about being new to Fantasy grounds. I have a basic knowledge of how to use it and i can walk people through it. I'm not one hundred percent memorized on the rules, so any help on that aspect is appreciated. I'd be happy to have you and I"ll send you the Discord info shortly.

Hello!
    I'd be very interested in joining if you have any room left!
    I've been playing 5th edition for about 4 years and I've used fantasy grounds quite a bit!

Good Morning
    I have never have used Fantasy Grounds, but I have been play 5e for the better part of 2 years. It is hard to find a group to play with these days.
    Let me know if you have any questions

I'd be interested in joining. I've been using FGC since January so I'm familiar but no expert. Love the Sword Coast setting!

Im down to play, can i get in!

Hello

vet gamer here, been playing since middle school with AD&D. Love 5th edition put its hard finding live games and im forced online now, lol. but I love playing rogue and monk types (martial/melee). I've played 2nd, 3rd, 5th edition, and Dresden. action junkie but love roleplay as well. looking to have fun in an epic campaign with great people. if i can join i would love it.

Thread Information