STAR TREK 2d20

Cannot seem to Host a Game

I know with age, the mind tends to fade. But holy cow!...

I downloaded FGU to try it out. I could not get it to get past the join a game screen. I would end up with the FGU screen with no icons, boxes, anything. So, thinking maybe it was a subscription issue, I purchased the Ultimate subscription hoping that I'd be able to play with it for sure. I got the license key typed in and it showed a valid license. I opened up FGU and hit Host a Game. After I hit start, it goes to the FGU screen with no boxes or anything. I can't right click, nothing...

Help? I know it's got to be a "me" thing...

Thanks.

Todd.

Blog Entries
    Did you hit Update after entering your key? Does your version show your Ultimate key? It would be something like "V4.0.0 (3-26-20) Ultimate".

Please add some screen shots to show us what you are seeing. Thanks!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I just opened it up again to get that info and take screen shots... after the couple of minutes gathering info and screen shots and writing a lengthy post, I switched back bbn over to see that it had loaded. I am trying it again here to see if it is just taking the 6-7 minutes to populate... I will post again to let you know....

Yep. For some reason, Fantasy Grounds is running very slow on my computer. I will try it on another computer this coming week to see if it's my system. I haven't had any other programs running slow on this PC, but who knows... Thanks for the reply post. Good to know peeps check these things!

Thread Information