FG Spreadshirt Swag

Can Name, Class & Level, Prof., Race, etc... headers in Character sheet be modified?

I would love to just make the headers of those fields black but I haven't found an extension that allows me to do that, nor have I seen anything other than a 2013 post that says go into the code and modify stuff (that is an interpretation of what I ready, I'm not technically up to speed on how to mod the program... yet) within the program.

I was hoping not to jump down the modding rabbit hole just yet if I didn't have to. I have a group of old men who are banging on my virtual door to get the campaign started already! We will but the shadowed white labels are challenging for us old dudes to see.

Blog Entries
    This is all part of the theme. Themes are controlled via extensions. So, if you want to change this, you'll have to write an extension :O

Their is a 5E Assets list around here that lists all the graphics. You can also look at the GWM Theme Builder, it might be able to help automate the creation of a theme extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information