STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    An Imperium Domain is made up of four sectors. The Domain of Deneb consists of the Deneb, The Reft, The Spinward Marches and the Trojan Reaches. Domains are generally run by an Arch Duke. It is the largest division of the Imperium territories.

A field for Domain above Sector would cover it.
    Morning,

That's what Allegiances is for, near the bottom with the Bases/Trade routes atc. In there you have 'Imperium', 'Sworld Worlds Confederate' etc.

But I'll add it if you feel you need it still, it's a simple change to let me know.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Morning,

That's what Allegiances is for, near the bottom with the Bases/Trade routes atc. In there you have 'Imperium', 'Sworld Worlds Confederate' etc.

But I'll add it if you feel you need it still, it's a simple change to let me know.

Cheers,
    MBM
    There can be any number of different allegiances within a domain, and I'm pretty sure the domain system is probably pretty universal across different Major Race territories for the sake of development simplicity. Domain level distribution isn't as necessary for me as I generally keep to a small space but backwardoracle is the originator of the request and for all his hot map work I think he deserves a domain entry. Best location (imho) would be above sector since the hierarchy is domain, sector, subsection.

There can be any number of different allegiances within a domain, and I'm pretty sure the domain system is probably pretty universal across different Major Race territories for the sake of development simplicity. Domain level distribution isn't as necessary for me as I generally keep to a small space but backwardoracle is the originator of the request and for all his hot map work I think he deserves a domain entry. Best location (imho) would be above sector since the hierarchy is domain, sector, subsection.
    Here you go: Traveller2EWorldsData2.jpg

It'll be part of the 1.1.2 stuff if that's ok, as v1.1.1 is with FG atm.

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Here you go: Traveller2EWorldsData2.jpg

It'll be part of the 1.1.2 stuff if that's ok, as v1.1.1 is with FG atm.

Cheers
    MBM
    Looks good to me. I don't see the need for it before 1.1.2.

Hi, can you include the errata separately as well so that we know what is errata and what might be an error?
    Yes, I would like to know were to look for changes... MBM can you provide some more details on which sections to check? Is probably an official errata going to be posted?

Changes for the Errata are going to be listed in the 1.1.2 thread.

Cheers,
    MBM

Changes for the Errata are going to be listed in the 1.1.2 thread.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Thank you! Will subscribe to that thread to be notified when you add those.

Seems like they re-re uploaded the 1.1.1 update. Also for some reason they repeat the update information 3 times (again, did it in last update too).

Classic loaded as 1.1.1 Unity loaded as 1.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    Classic loaded as 1.1.1 Unity loaded as 1.1.2
    Wow, thanks I'll speak to FG again.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information