STAR TREK 2d20

Unable to add Edges and Hindrances to SWADE archetypes

Hi, I'm kind of new at Fantasy Grounds, so pardon me if I'm missing something. I created an archetype, but cannot add any edges or hindrances to it, nor can I add edges or hindrances to a character that was created from an archetype. If I create a character from scratch, I have no problem adding edges and hindrances.

I think I just found an additional factor. If I make an archetype from scratch, I can add edges and hindrances to both the archetype and subsequent characters. But if I copy that archetype, I can no longer add edges and hindrances. So it seems to only affect copies of archetypes.

I investigated this for you and you are correct you can't drag new hindrances and edges to the copied archetype. I found a way to get it to work by clicking on the iedit button and adding a blank entry. Then I was able to drag and drop the hindrance/edge to the archetype.

SWArchetype.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I investigated this for you and you are correct you can't drag new hindrances and edges to the copied archetype. I found a way to get it to work by clicking on the iedit button and adding a blank entry. Then I was able to drag and drop the hindrance/edge to the archetype.

SWArchetype.PNG
    I did notice this too, which is nice. But one problem is that you cannot interact with those edges and hindrances, they become more like a label. This is probably fine, and better than not having them. Thank you.

Thread Information