5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFPs {DnD5E - Paid} Descent into Avernus / Curse of Strahd / Dragon Heist

Hello!

I am putting together a new game, have three players, and could use two or three more to round out the group. Games will be $10 per session, roughly 3 hours per session, and as we have not started yet, the days and times are a little flexible. Currently the available times are weeknights 6:00pm - 9:00pm pacific (possibly can have a start time of 5:00pm if needed), or Saturdays in the window of 10:00am - 4:00pm pacific. I am happy to work with first-time players as well as those familiar with the game, so all are welcome!

The campaigns available are Descent Into Avernus, Curse of Strahd, and Dragon Heist, with the preference of the current players in that order. I'm looking for players that will work together as a group so that everyone has fun and the storyline is moved forward. I am not interested in anyone playing in such a manner than anyone else in the game doesn't have fun as a result, or those looking to disrupt the game/story. I use TeamSpeak for voice chat and am looking into adding SyrinScape for added sound depth. Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, and the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide are available for use for your characters.

If you're interested, reply or send me a DM with any questions!

EDIT: This game is full but additional demand has led to the creation of another game in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-into-Avernus
    Last edited by Cyrian; April 28th, 2020 at 18:56.

Update: We are at five players and have one spot left! We will be playing Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus most likely Thursday nights at 5:00pm pacific. Let's round out the group and get started! Reply or DM if you're interested.

This game is currently full, but I'm still getting inquiries. If anyone is interested let me know and I might be able to get a second game going.

Thanks everyone!

Howdy, long time DnD fan looking for a game with committed players. Wednesday nights 6-9 Eastern would be perfect. Happy to provide characters w a back story. Hope to hear from you.

Hey ScottBr, thanks for your interest! I definitely cannot start any games before 5:00pm pacific/8:00pm eastern on weekdays. Is a later start a possibility?

Really appreciate the quick reply. 8pm is just a little late for me. Best of luck.

Hello! If there's a spot open I'd love to join the weekday 6-9 PM PT game. I'm an experienced 5E player whose campaign is wrapping up.

Hey xrn!

The Thursday night game is full. Would you be interested in a Tuesday night game at the 6-9pm PT time slot? Are you looking for Avernus or some other campaign?

Interested

I am in Washington state, would be up for a weekly evening game. Been playing 2.5 through 5 for the last decade or so....all the way back to pencil and grid paper in the 80‘s.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
    Hey xrn!

The Thursday night game is full. Would you be interested in a Tuesday night game at the 6-9pm PT time slot? Are you looking for Avernus or some other campaign?

Thanks for your interest GrumpyOldMan! Just sent you a DM.

Thread Information