5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    hi,

I am interested. I am east coast; Weekdays I have to end by 10pm est ( to keep the wife happy). Saturday 10 - 5 window would work best for me. Relatively new tabletop player but familiar with the rule set.

Hey Driz87,

The solution is to get your wife to play too! Barring that, I don't think our time slots are going to work for each other during the week, but I'll let you know if something on Saturdays seems viable.

Thanks!

This game is currently full and I have started a new thread for a Tuesday night game here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-into-Avernus

Thanks everyone!

Ditto - I'm looking for something that starts 10 or 11 pm PST. I know it's late but I have a kid and a wife... Currently in 2 weekly campaigns and looking for a quality 3rd with experienced players.

Hey VictorFiction - I definitely will not be running any games that start that late unfortunately. I offer a solution however - get the wife to play and then you can play at any hour!

If you start a 3rd group count me in

Quote Originally Posted by VictorFiction View Post
    Ditto - I'm looking for something that starts 10 or 11 pm PST. I know it's late but I have a kid and a wife... Currently in 2 weekly campaigns and looking for a quality 3rd with experienced players.
    I'm in the same boat (married with 2 kids). If you find a late night group, I would be interested in joiming.

Thread Information