5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

MOD file for "Conjure Animals" Spell

Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not but I couldn't find a "MOD" Forum.

One of my players chose this as his go-to spell so I thought I'd see if anyone had done a MOD or and EXT for it, I came up blank so I decided to take a run at it.

This is my first attempt at actually submitting something to the community, so and and all comments and suggestions are welcome.

This is just a collection of Tables and Encounters that are set up to randomly generate a group of conjured animals.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Which ruleset is this for?

Modules files for a specific ruleset are usually posted in the forum specific to that ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi rmair, well done.

Some of the creatures in your tables and encounters include tokens from the Monster Manual and those are copyright WotC and must not be distributed. Could you remove those from the module please.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Note that if you ditribute via the DMsGuild rather than the forums here, you can leave the MM tokens. Kind of a disconnect, but how it is

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Deleted. Invalid content. How can I delete this??
    Last edited by rmair62; March 31st, 2020 at 21:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi rmair, well done.

Some of the creatures in your tables and encounters include tokens from the Monster Manual and those are copyright WotC and must not be distributed. Could you remove those from the module please.

I didn't include any tokens in the module. The Encounters are Beasts that came from the Monster Manual. Would they automatically drag the Token with them?
    Last edited by rmair62; March 31st, 2020 at 21:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Which ruleset is this for?

Modules files for a specific ruleset are usually posted in the forum specific to that ruleset.
    Thanks, I'll move it there.

Quote Originally Posted by rmair62 View Post
    Thanks, I'll move it there.
    The tokens will be linked to whatever source you used to create the encounters. See the screenshot for some of the tokens I mean. You can use the generic letter token to replace those in the encounter (module is called Letter Tokens)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The tokens will be linked to whatever source you used to create the encounters. See the screenshot for some of the tokens I mean. You can use the generic letter token to replace those in the encounter (module is called Letter Tokens)
    I'll try rebuilding it with just Beasts from the SRD and generic Tokens. Now that I have the basics worked out, it shouldn't be to bad.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Red - Normally you would post this to the 5e forum. Reach out to me if you need help.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thread Information