DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Character speed being incorrectly calculated

Hi,
    I'm trying to make a character for one of my players, a level 2 Kenku monk with the mobile feat. Kenku have a base movement speed of 30, with 2 levels of monk it gets unarmoured movement for a bonus of 10ft, and alert gives another bonus of 10 ft. Unless my maths is wrong that should equate to 50 feet of movement without armour or a shield, of which the character has neither. My first attempt came to a total of 60 feet of movement. Unable to work out what went wrong, I decided to try again with a second character. With all settings, exactly the same this one comes out at 40 ft. Anyone got any ideas what's going wrong? IS there any way to override the character's speed?

Thanks

Edit:
    Think i've just answered my own question, FG cant dynamically keep track of character speed, removing either of the speed granting features doesn't reduce the character speed. Adding them in again adds another 10 ft. Any way to undo this?

Edit 2: found the override. I'm blind. thanks anyway
    Last edited by Nazgren; March 31st, 2020 at 17:00.

Blog Entries
    What ruleset?
    Generally you can just click in the field and edit the value either by overtyping or scrolling your mouse wheel.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    What ruleset?
    Generally you can just click in the field and edit the value either by overtyping or scrolling your mouse wheel.
    It was 5e, I just missed the magnifying glass to alter it manually as it was before the stat, not after it as per the norm. Sorted now.

If you drag and drop the Mobile feat into the abilities tab this will automatically add 10 feet to the character's movement value.

However this doesn't happen with the Monk class and you do need to add the additional movement into the combat calculation box.

You can also mouse over the little + at the top right of the speed box and whilst holding CTRL move the middle mouse button to add a temporary increase or decrease to speed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! this helped me correct the passive perception for one of my PCs (which has no magnifying glass next to it)

Thread Information