STAR TREK 2d20

Zombies are friends not food

I have a PC that likes to have a few close friends with him from time to time aka zombies. But what is the typical way FG has these monsters as a summon for the necro? I was reading some where that you create a PC sheet for them but how do you modify things like proficiencies and add there abilities. Is there a way to convert these to a PC stat block?

Blog Entries
    What ruleset?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    There is no way to automatically convert an NPC to a PC. Different object Types and in 5E things are calculated differently. BUT, you can manually create a PC sheet for a zombie. Or you can just share the NPC record with the player. Some limits to this though as they will not be able to end the zombies turn on the CT and such.

You can Site Search for animal companion or druid wildshape for discussions on steps to share the NPC records etc.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

My Necromancer usually had a few skellys, zombies or ghouls. The way my DM did it was drag the undead into the NPC list and mod them to have the Necromancer bonus then he would drag them onto the the combat tracker and make them friendly. My DM in that game preferred to roll for undead, however if you would rather have the player roll for them then share the modded undead with them and have them drag roll off the undead. I did that for my shield golem and just gave orders to my undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    My Necromancer usually had a few skellys, zombies or ghouls. The way my DM did it was drag the undead into the NPC list and mod them to have the Necromancer bonus then he would drag them onto the the combat tracker and make them friendly. My DM in that game preferred to roll for undead, however if you would rather have the player roll for them then share the modded undead with them and have them drag roll off the undead. I did that for my shield golem and just gave orders to my undead.
    I do this except I create an encounter which makes it easy to put in combat tracker. I also make the familiar it's own encounter. I also link those to my hotkeys so they super easy to pull up when needed. After I put them in the combat encounter I share the sheet with the player so he can makes rolls and move the tokens. The player is unable to pass the familiar or skeletons turns but that's easy for me to do.

Edit: I also keep the skeletons grouped in the combat tracker with same initiative roll. And have them act as swarm or multi attack so the encounter as a whole doesn't bog down any further
    Last edited by Beemanpat; April 2nd, 2020 at 23:58.

Thanks for the information how do you share those sheets?

Blog Entries
    Either right click > share (which goes to all players) or just drag the object icon to the PC portrait in the top left corner of FG.

Once the sheet is shared to the player/s they can drag a copy to their hotkeys so you actually dont have to keep re sharing the sheet.

Thread Information