Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Errata

Errata

Has the errata been incorporated into the core rulebook module?

Some of it has, I am sure, but since it isn't listed by date or anything, it is impossible to keep up with unless pointed out when an omission is noticed.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I took the time to check the errata; some of it hasn't been updated. Here is what hasn't from the Core Rulebook:

Page 31: In the third sentence of the icon's theme knowledge ability, change “increase” to “reduce”.
    Page 69: In the mechanic's custom rig ability, in the first paragraph, in the seventh sentence, change “Mk 1 comm unit” to “personal comm unit” and change the parenthetical reference afterward to “see page 218”.
    Page 78: In the mechanic's Drone Mods section, in Advanced Mods, replace the second sentence of Echolocators with the following.
    The drone gains blindsense (sound) with a range of 60 feet.
    Page 179: In Table 7–8: Special Weapons, add the following text to the nyfiber net's Special column.
    Analog, entangle, thrown
    Pages 319–325: Change the following DCs related to starship combat. If an action isn't listed, the stated DC remains the same.
    Stunts
    For the flyby stunt, the DC of the Piloting check equals 15 + 1-1/2 times the tier of the enemy starship.
    Captain Actions
    For the orders action, the DC of the check equals 15 + 1-1/2 times your starship's tier.
    For the moving speech action, the DC of the Diplomacy check equals 20 + 1-1/2 times your starship's tier.

so is all of this just errata missing in the reference manual or actually in the ruleset itself?
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Not sure where I can see the DCs in the ruleset. Is there somewhere where they are listed?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Not sure where I can see the DCs in the ruleset. Is there somewhere where they are listed?
    Look at the starship actions...it's all calculated based on ship tier
    aka Laendra

The starship actions seem to show the correct DCs, so fortunately that part just needs to be fixed in the Reference Manual.
    The other issues I reported are incorrect in all places I saw them listed, however.
    Specifically:
    Page 31: In the third sentence of the icon's theme knowledge ability, change “increase” to “reduce”.
    Page 69: In the mechanic's custom rig ability, in the first paragraph, in the seventh sentence, change “Mk 1 comm unit” to “personal comm unit” and change the parenthetical reference afterward to “see page 218”.
    Page 78: In the mechanic's Drone Mods section, in Advanced Mods, replace the second sentence of Echolocators with the following.
    The drone gains blindsense (sound) with a range of 60 feet.
    Page 179: In Table 7–8: Special Weapons, add the following text to the nyfiber net's Special column.
    Analog, entangle, thrown

Yeah, the good thing about them is that they aren't rules issues, they are content issues.
    aka Laendra

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Has the errata been incorporated into the core rulebook module?
    I am going thru most the books for updates coming out, I will also go thru ant update them with the Errata.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information