5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Lost mine of Phandelver LOS

Hi all !

I have FGU Ultimate license and installed the FGU software (updated all).
    I have "Lost mine of P..." adventure, bought about 2 years ago.
    Do I need to do anything special to have LOS in this adventure now ?
    Sorry, did really nearly read nothing about FGU so far, but before I start to read tons of infos (what I will do later) , I just wanted to ask this quick question, just to be able to "test" a bit on trial & error basis with this before watching training videos.

LoS has been added to Lost Mines. See here for further details. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Crowd-Project
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks for quick answer Zac.
    I watched videos, read some of the posts in the thread you linked, but still dont understand how to get the updated version of LMOP.
    Do I need to buy LMOP again to get the updated version, or are the xml files somewhere to download and update my old version of LMOP with them ?
    Sorry, I simply dont understand it.

If you bought LMoP via Smiteworks shop (or Steam) and did not enter the data yourself the updated version with LOS should download when the content linked to the account your FGU licence is part of should download automatically.
    No need to buy it a second time, no need for you to manually edit or copy anything ecept your campaigndata if you wish to continue where you left of in FGC.

Thx a lot, it works now.
    Didnt know I had to unlock map and turn LOS on
    Topic is resolved.

Thread Information