5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
    Blog Entries

FG for Virtual Team Building

So, the thought occurred to me that given the current situation and that everyone on my team is now teleworking, how might we do some Team Building Exercises. The it occurred to me, Might FG be a fun way to do such? And of course I said yes! But now to figure out how that would work.

So we may have issue with Security installing a data sharing app, but maybe I could just stream a player view. I'll deal with that as needed, but assuming everyone (~30) can get permission for an install, what could I do?

The Player Agency with the Clue Board and Diary might be very useful.

Of course I could run a one shot, but not sure about that. Esp given the potential number of folks (<30) that could be a challenge.

What about some sort of Pictionary?

I know there have got to be some pretty creative ideas, but it's not just coming together for me. Let me know what you think might be possible and reasonable. Looking forward to some creative suggestions!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think this is a great idea, but the number of people involved may be a problem.

Are any of the typically-used game rulesets in FG designed for so many players? For example, D&D is typically built for DM plus about 3-6 players. You can have more, but it becomes cumbersome quickly. Are there RPGs designed with many more than 6 players in mind? I've mostly stuck to D&D, so I really don't know...

Come to think of it, is there a technical limit to how many players can connect to one FG instance? Has anyone actually tried connecting that many players?

Thread Information