DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I'm porting files over from my old pc tokens folder into FGC on my new PC... only to find that the tokens folder and in client button do not exist? Where do I access and store tokens to put onto NPC stat blocks?

Crazy update, I copy pasted the tokens file path into my new PC and the button appeared and loaded all of the tokens. Is this how it's supposed to be done?

You are posting in the Unity thread but you are talking about Classic so I’m confused. In Unity there is no tokens button but rather it is called assets. Classic still has a tokens button and it will appear whether you have tokens or not. So maybe you could clarify your question?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I solved my problem. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You are posting in the Unity thread but you are talking about Classic so I’m confused. In Unity there is no tokens button but rather it is called assets. Classic still has a tokens button and it will appear whether you have tokens or not. So maybe you could clarify your question?
    We tried today in FGU: GM in 3.5 ruleset created shared directory in tokens main directory and put a troll.jpg and troll.png inside. Iam as player can´t see it in my assets directory in game for using it in the module tokenswapper?

We tried the same in campaign/tokens directory but it is also not visible for me as player?using refresh button changes nothing.

Players don't get access to tokens. So it doesn't matter where they are players can't access them.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Players don't get access to tokens. So it doesn't matter where they are players can't access them.
    That is really a shame, when FGU will introduce this feature again? Otherwise spell tokens for players are not really possible and the whole assets directory is void for players. Whats the reason FGU has done that?
    Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    That is really a shame, when FGU will introduce this feature again? Otherwise spell tokens for players are not really possible and the whole assets directory is void for players. Whats the reason FGU has done that?
    Thanks
    Micael
    See post #3 above

See post #3 above
    post 3: You are posting in the Unity thread but you are talking about Classic so I’m confused. In Unity there is no tokens button but rather it is called assets. Classic still has a tokens button and it will appear whether you have tokens or not. So maybe you could clarify your question?

But I am talking about FGU- I am in a wrong thread?

Thread Information