FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP (The Lost Mine of Phandelver)

Hi! I'm a beginner at DMing and would love to try to run The Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign for fellow beginners to DnD. We'll have fun while learning the Game!

GMT +8
    Discord will be the audio that we are using.
    Every other Sundays ( Twice a month )
    We'll start 10 PM on my time.
    Run time will probably 2-3 hours.

You can comment below if you're interested and I'll send you a link on my discord.

I would love to join. Best P

Quote Originally Posted by kennethdm4 View Post
    Hi! I'm a beginner at DMing and would love to try to run The Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign for fellow beginners to DnD. We'll have fun while learning the Game!

GMT +8
    Discord will be the audio that we are using.
    Every other Sundays ( Twice a month )
    We'll start 10 PM on my time.
    Run time will probably 2-3 hours.

You can comment below if you're interested and I'll send you a link on my discord.

I'm interested as well, I'm also in EST (GMT+8) and the timing would work for me, let me know any details and when you'd like to start the campaign as well as what I'd need to have prepared besides a character sheet and my discord.

Sounds cool, would I be able to join?

Hi my name is Dusty, I'm a 28 yr old Male form Cape Town South Africa. (I speak first language english fyi)

I've been playing for around 2 years, and DM'd roughly half of the time. I admit I didn't get to understand all of the rules, we ran a very fun and succesfull campaign and relied more on storytelling progression to set the boundaries of what we could accomplish

A little about yourself: I like storytelling and immersing in characters and worlds. I'm a laid back guy, I like making bread and skateboarding, I studied architecture. I live in Cape Town South Africa, the time zone works perfectly for me, I wont have to stay up late or get up early, and I work freelance so can clear my afternoons for gametime.

Character Concept:
    I have a character in mind that I developed from an NPC from a game I was running in Princes of Apocalypse.
    I would like to multiclass them as a druid/monk. The story being that they were rescued from a necromancers cave at a young age, and raised by the townspeople nearby, but nobody knows their origins. They would enter the adventure as relatively young (for an elf) I'll start with Monk and multiclass along the way. I have thought about this character for a while, and so have a good idea of how to manage them and I'm willing to do the hard work re: multiclassing, having said that I am also flexible and top goal is having the character fit into the world & story. I've got more ideas and character development but wont bore you all with it here.

I would like to play! I'm willing to play any character type to round out the party, even support characters if need be. Please let me know.

This will be my very first game! so if youre still looking for players, id love to join in!

found a game, nvm.
    good luck and enjoy your adventure

Would love to join your group. I live in Colorado so that looks like it is 8am my time? Hope I have that right. Anyway I am a newer player to D&D and have been figuring out Fantasy Grounds. Really want to join a group. Have not played for a few years but have been wanting to get back in. Have been watching a lot of youtube videos on play sessions and it has got me very excited to play again. Downloaded Fantasy Grounds and have really liked what I have seen so far. Would love to start at level 0.

Name: Jamie Paris
    Discord: DadGamer2175#6464

Let me know.

Hi! I am a beginner to D&D and looking for a game to join! I am in the GMT +8 Time zone (im in Perth Western Australia). If you have any space left I would love to join. Thanks

Thread Information