DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Pathfinder 2 and FG Unity

Hi everyone,

I want to upgrade from FGC to FGU and I have some question about the state of work of the latter.

1) PF2 ruleset state and core rulebook implementation are the same of FGC?
    2) PF2 adventure paths are already implemented? (map, monster, items etc etc)
    3) PF2 books (like Lost omens worldguide) are implemented? (archetypes, feats etc etc)

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Marco.

All DLC that works with FG Classic works in FG Unity.

There were a couple of minor issues identified with the ruleset and action symbols. These are fixed and currently in the test channel.

Only products with the LoS graphic currently have line of sight added to the maps. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...search=&sort=1
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trying to establish an FGU Pathfinder 2 homebrew campaign. Here's the problem:

Only the Playtest Bestiary is currently available for monsters and hazards.

How does one INPUT monsters, saY FROM THE P2 BESTIARY NOT YET AVAILABLE? I don't mind exerting a little elbow grease, but come on! We get four adventure paths but no Bestiary?

Welcome to the FG forums therealturalynn!

Quote Originally Posted by therealturalynn View Post
    Only the Playtest Bestiary is currently available for monsters and hazards.
    Hazards are in the Core Rules DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by therealturalynn View Post
    How does one INPUT monsters, saY FROM THE P2 BESTIARY NOT YET AVAILABLE? I don't mind exerting a little elbow grease, but come on! We get four adventure paths but no Bestiary?
    No shouting please... it's nearly ready for passing to Paizo for QA review. In the meantime check out the community modules sticky thread at the top of the forum - there's an OGL bestiary module there.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information