DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FGU - SWADE + ETU Joker with Shaken Roll

Was doing a combat test and a Hero was Shaken. He was dealt a Joker and then the Shaken Roll occurred but did not apply the +2. I’m thinking it’s a bug, unless my interpretation of the rule is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by nclayton View Post
    Was doing a combat test and a Hero was Shaken. He was dealt a Joker and then the Shaken Roll occurred but did not apply the +2. I’m thinking it’s a bug, unless my interpretation of the rule is wrong.
    That sounds like a gremlin. I tried it both FGC and FCU and it worked for me (and the interpretation of the rule is correct).

(by gremlin I mean one of those odd things that did not work that session - like one trial run gang-up on the grided map was not working for me no matter if I cleared the grid, etc - but since then fine).

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    That sounds like a gremlin. I tried it both FGC and FCU and it worked for me (and the interpretation of the rule is correct).

(by gremlin I mean one of those odd things that did not work that session - like one trial run gang-up on the grided map was not working for me no matter if I cleared the grid, etc - but since then fine).
    It was also really late at night, so it probably just wanted to give me something to second guess instead of sleeping...
    I'll keep an eye on it in the future to see if it happens again.

Thread Information