FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Maybe PFS could figure out a solution such as making the PDFs of the Chronicles available freely online? Or are they some sort of limited access certificates? Or perhaps including a high res image in FG for the GM to use? Don't know its something we can solve, but I would think its probably something bubbling to the top for the PFS organizers.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I can only guess but I would think the reason the chronicles are not readily available as separate pdfs is to prevent players from peaking at them to determine "which scenarios are worth playing".

Hi I'm the developer for PFS adventures for Fantasy Grounds. I suggest in the short term you do a screen shot with Snip and Sketch , print that to PDF then load it up to pdfescape.com and add some fillable boxes and add the the game number and the your GM number onto the sheet. I will have chat to Smiteworks and see if its possible to add a editable PDF to the download.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Maybe PFS could figure out a solution such as making the PDFs of the Chronicles available freely online? Or are they some sort of limited access certificates? Or perhaps including a high res image in FG for the GM to use? Don't know its something we can solve, but I would think its probably something bubbling to the top for the PFS organizers.
    This is not something new, it's been around for years. The thread you linked earlier has been going since 2012. So it's not exactly something that's bubbling to the top...

There's been occasional talk of some form of online repository over the years, but it seems that Paizo couldn't manage that or didn't really want to do it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Hi I'm the developer for PFS adventures for Fantasy Grounds. I suggest in the short term you do a screen shot with Snip and Sketch , print that to PDF then load it up to pdfescape.com and add some fillable boxes and add the the game number and the your GM number onto the sheet. I will have chat to Smiteworks and see if its possible to add a editable PDF to the download.
    Good plan. You may also want to reach out to the Online VC for guidance around this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The thought was now with COVID that it might be a subject the PFS organizers would be willing to re-address or open to considering.

Since I don't play PFS and have no knowledge of any of this prior to this thread, no idea. Just trying to provide some ideas on what might be feasible moving forward.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

As long as it's not a violation in the eyes of Paizo, I could easily send you a blank chronicle, either as a jpg or as a pdf (whichever you prefer).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Using screenshot and adobe acrobat for now. Trying to contact Local-VC for guidance on issue. I understand protecting copyrighted material. But as was pointed out common sense has to come into play sometimes. Paizo requires these sheets and inventory sheets to play the tabletop version.

Thanks,
    Insidiousmikee

every VC is now playing online so you wont be the firsts to be asking questions about chronicle sheets

Blog Entries
    Back when I was considering doing some PFS 1E scenarios for FG, my idea was to take my PDF and delete all the pages except for the Chronicle at the end, and package that into the DLC in the /docs/ folder. But since I pretty much dropped all my PFS 1E stuff once 2E was announced I never got as far as contacting Jesse to see if that was acceptable or not. Might be a start though?

Thread Information