5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Editing/printing chronicles at end of PFS adventure #1001 Absolon Initiation

So new to using FGU. I have the ultimate License . Setting up to run as GM for PFS 2. But I do not see a way to edit/print the chronicle at the end of the adventure. Or how to convert to pdf?

Thanks,
    Insidiousmikee

Blog Entries
    Not sure what the chronicle is, but if you want to edit something from a purchased module, copy it then unlock it.

Their is no print/save as pdf option in FG for purchased content, it would be a license violation.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

For Piazo’s Pathfinder Society play at the end of the game you receive a chronicle to document your character has participated in the game. As the GM I need to be able to sign, date, add currency, and experience for the game. This allows the player to forward this document to the next GM as proof that he has access to certain items, currency, and experience to play in higher level games.

Thanks you for the quick response.
    Insidiousmikee PFS #30519

There currently isn't a way, without an extension, to print out anything from within FG. There is a character sheet printer currently being worked on here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Printer-for-FG

I don't believe this will accomplish what you were hoping to do. I would reach out in the Pathfinder 2 and Society forum threads for suggestions on how other GMs went forward with producing their player's chronicles.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    Ah, there is a post here in the PFS Play forums that directly addresses this. No idea what it says, have not read anything but the title.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ts-Please-read!

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think the issue here is that the OP doesn't have access an an electronic copy of the scenario out of FG (i.e. the PDF) - which would contain the chronicle sheet in a more user-friendly format. The FG module has an image of the chronicle sheet for reference only and is not intended to be used outside of FG.

The additional issue is that I believe PDFs are not included with the purchase of the PFS scenarios on FG - the usual free PDF/discount cost of PDF does not apply to the PFS scenario conversions.

So, short answer, is not a great one - you'll probably need to purchase the PDF from Paizo to get access to the chronicle sheet in a more usable format.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That could indeed be a valid issue. Most GMs so far presumably already have the pdfs but some might only purchase the FG module.

Correct, PFS2 scenarios have no pdf included/no discount.

You could try to screenshot the chronicle but the quality will be very low (I would hope that this would not be considered a license violation as that defeats the entire purpose of the chronicle sheet).

Blog Entries
    I would think screen shots for this purpose would follow under Personal Use. Besides, can't see Paizo getting up over such a use anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Besides, can't see Paizo getting up over such a use anyway.
    It’s not particularly "Paizo" that’s the concern, it’s more PFS GMs doing an ad hoc chronicle review and seeing something that’s obviously made from a low quality screen shot.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I also don't remember an explicit license for sending the chronicles in the pdf to players but I would guess that falls under implicit license (Organized Play Guide), ... Everything else would be counter-intuitive.

Edit: And yes, the point about low-quality-chronicles being red flags is a valid one.

Thread Information