DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Noob Question about Ability Scores & Leveling

Hello,

Am new to Fantasy Grounds and have a (hopefully) quick question... I am trialing everything before running my first Pathfinder-via-FantasyGrounds campaign later this week (thanks coronavirus)... When leveling a character in Pathfinder, you should be earning an extra ability score every 4 levels - When adding the levels, where/how are we prompted to add this? Or is it on us to know that we need to add it on leveling?

Thanks!

Hi

Same answer in the other thread: You have to remember the adjustment on your own The character sheet in FG requires you to know the rules as when you would play face-to-face (though I can understand the need of a fully-automated leveling procedure when one has new players; but that is a complicated thing to code, especially when one thinks about the sheer amount of classes, feats etc. and their exceptions with respect to standard rules which you can find sometimes)

Makes sense.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Terenn View Post
    Makes sense.

Thanks!
    By the way, when you drag&drop classes onto a character sheet then some things are automatically applied (like new HPs and so on) The person who drag&dropped the class will see the changes in the chat (and the number of spells/day get adjusted, too, if needed, that doesn't get displayed in the chat though, but that also respects the correct ability Better check these numbers though)

Thread Information