Time Zone: EU friendly
    Day of week and time: Thursdays 18:30 UTC
    If new game, planned start date: 4 sessions in
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every week for about 3-4 months
    Term:

Text or Voice: Both
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40 RP/Combat. Quite a bit interaction with NPCs and investigative work.
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 4 players, but one appears to have dropped out. Can work with 5 if they return. So just one player
    Character starting level & equipment: This is a milestone driven campaign and levelling up tends to be every session. You will start at level 4. No additional equipment.
    Character restrictions: Only from released books, but no Eberron or Wildemount. Ravenica will need to OK’d by me in advance. We currently have a Monk, Wizard and Sorcerer and a missing Druid.

Details of your scenario: This a Call of Cthulhu campaign using 5e rules. Monsters are CoC, Gods are CoC, but all else is 5e fantasy with a few home brew features. Can explain more when/if you sign up. Strange things are going on on an Island that need to be investigated. The other party members have been shipwrecked on the island have discovered that Mythos ghouls, crypt lurkers and worse are killing the natives after it appears a strange alliance has been broken.
    Last edited by spoonhead; March 29th, 2020 at 09:25.

Hi, I'm new to FG (trying to host a campaign as GM but experiencing quite a lot of trouble, playing as PC seems to work well though) and willing to join. I mainly play Call of Cthulhu (as GM, quite focused on RP) but also some D&D, Pathfinder and Symbaroum. I'm available on Thursdays and I'm in France so it should be perfect
    My English is ok, I understand pretty much everything, probably lacking some vocabulary but it should be alright.

That sounds good, there is already a Frenchman playing, so I’m sure between you, it’ll be fine.

I just need to invite you over to the discord server. Can you DM me? With only one post, it might be disabled though. I’m assuming that you are registered on Discord?

Party now complete. Player recruited.

Thread Information